Crocs Unisex Adult Classic Clog

Crocs Unisex Adult Classic Clog

ASIN: B0014BYHJE

Açıklama:It’s the iconic clog that started a comfort revolution around the world! The irreverent go-to comfort shoe that you're sure to fall deeper in love with day after day. Crocs Classic Clogs offer lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort , a color for every personality, and an ongoing invitation to be comfortable in your own shoes.

Fiyat: 39.95 USD

Ürün Detayları:

    {% for detail in Fabric type: 100% Synthetic, Origin: Imported, Sole material: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Shaft height: 8#inches, Color: Black, Brand: Crocs, Outer Material: Faux Leather, Occasion: All Occasion, Special Feature: Lightweight, Heel: No Heel, Closure Type: Pull-On, Toe Style: Closed Toe, Lifestyle: Fashion Casual, Style: Classic Clogs (Best Sellers), Pattern: Solid, Lining Description: Synthetic, Sport: Sporting Goods, Sole Material: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Specific Uses For Product: Domestic use, Embellishment: Customizable with Jibbitz charms, Model Name: Classic Clogs, Theme: Comfort, Casual Footwear, Unisex Fashion, Seasons: Summer, Shoe Type: Clog, Insole Material: synthetic material, Water Resistance Level: Waterproof, Height Map: Low Top, Strap Type: backstrap, UPC: 841158002481, Global Trade Identification Number: 00841158002481, Cushioning Level: Moderate to Maximum, Manufacturer: Crocs, Material: 100% Croslite, Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No, Language: French, French, French, French, French, Product Dimensions: 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 3.8 ounces, Item model number: 10001-001, Department: unisex-adult, Date First Available: September 1, 2023, ASIN: B0014BYHJE, Product Dimensions: 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches, Item Weight: 3.8 ounces, Style Number: 10001-001, Item Type Name: Clog, Item Height: 1 centimeters, Item Weight: 3.8 Ounces, Heel Type: No Heel, Style Name: Classic Clogs (Best Sellers), Shoe Height Map: Low Top, Material Fabric: 100% Croslite, Sport Type: Sporting Goods, Embellishment Feature: Customizable with Jibbitz charms %}
  • Fabric type: 100% Synthetic
  • {% endfor %}

Ürün Resimleri:

{% for image_url in https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41Gy08adSTL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41YdW-7UHrL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51KAPptQIwL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/312LTHQn90L._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51F0UVbvOCL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41wdQ30+uxL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/412GelSJibL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51vvV+nC89L._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41Xw488PESL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41S36LASceL._AC_SL500_.jpg, https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41SinN4J6hL._AC_SL500_.jpg %} Ürün Resmi
{% endfor %}

Ürün Bilgileri:

    {% for info_item in Crocs For Women And Men: The Crocs Classic Clogs Are Not Only The Most Comfortable Shoes For Women And Men But Also Easy To Clean Just Using Soap And Water And Allowing For A Quick Dry., Lightweight And Fun: The Crocs For Men And Women Feature Lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort. Ventilation Ports Add Breathability And Help Shed Water And Debris Quickly., What Size Should I Buy?: These Men'S And Women'S Crocs Offer A Roomy Fit And We Recommend Ordering A Size Down To The Next Largest Whole Size., Designed To Fit: These Slip-On Clogs Are Easy To Take On And Off, While Being Extremely Durable. These Crocs Even Offer Pivoting Heel Straps For A More Secure Fit., Shop with Confidence: Crocs products are backed by our 90-day manufacturer's warranty for high quality and authenticity. Terms and conditions apply %}
  • Crocs For Women And Men: The Crocs Classic Clogs Are Not Only The Most Comfortable Shoes For Women And Men But Also Easy To Clean Just Using Soap And Water And Allowing For A Quick Dry.
  • {% endfor %}
{% if {"count":626686,"rating":4.8} %}

Müşteri Yorumları:

Değerlendirme: 4.8 / 5

Yorum Sayısı: 626686

{% endif %} {% if **2.data.results.1.product_videosArray**{"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/570d29b8-0449-4369-8ee6-bfe0107b4c68/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.342X192P_20HZ_350KBPS_VER_1_0.mp4","title":"Crocs Women's Classic Clog|Comfortable Slip On Casual Water Shoe, Black, 10 M US Women / 8 M US Men","vendorName":"Manufacturer Video"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/a7b94069-1b4b-48a5-9796-8b18972777a5/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.342X192P_20HZ_350KBPS_VER_1_0.mp4","title":"Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs (Seasonal Colors)","vendorName":"Amazon Seller Central"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/04267f93-8b80-4b31-a606-1a1c3968d090/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.342X192P_20HZ_350KBPS_VER_1_0.mp4","title":"Crocs Unisex-Adult Men's and Women's Classic Clog","vendorName":"Amazon Seller Central"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/2f700911-d1c7-461b-ad18-d91c017b7000/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.342X192P_20HZ_350KBPS_VER_1_0.mp4","title":"Crocs Classic Clog|Comfortable Slip on Casual Water Shoe, Black, 15 M US Women / 13 M US Men","vendorName":"Amazon Seller Central"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/570d29b8-0449-4369-8ee6-bfe0107b4c68/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.342X192P_20HZ_350KBPS_VER_1_0.mp4","title":"Crocs Women's Classic Clog|Comfortable Slip On Casual Water Shoe, Black, 10 M US Women / 8 M US Men","vendorName":"Manufacturer Video"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/1e229a6e-b0e5-46c0-9c63-d318cc6550be/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Lavender crocs shoes","vendorName":"kristin stritzel"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/892ad244-7e48-4636-a21d-6a3ac692ceb1/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Watch Before Buying Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs","vendorName":"Tara Powers"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/bc413145-d9c5-4de5-a34c-7e432471160f/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Must Have Comfort For Every Step #Croclife","vendorName":"Aging Gracefully In Life"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/72636ea6-f062-4b4c-9574-1ef2d44a893f/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Crocs and Casual for school pickup ","vendorName":"Trisha Hyde"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/1996ac01-4fed-438b-b777-643866cf36cb/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Great even after being in sun a lot ","vendorName":"Jessica Morris"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/9a635bd3-931c-4963-b621-557075c380fe/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"So comfortable and convenient!!","vendorName":"Alaina Garland"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/80376a34-f0af-4d48-a3d9-ff6e5bdb1899/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Honest review of light gray womens crocs ","vendorName":"Emily Eckhart"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/59b751a2-72e7-4ac6-b4c8-50aaeb3f36f8/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Honest review of crocs","vendorName":"Kendall Blackmore"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/30d0032e-237e-4033-9c0e-01619e00c7c3/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Cute Comfortable Crocs","vendorName":"malani pearl Hangebrauk"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/a9213fe7-6cae-4d33-8edc-c52c4664662d/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Here's the best way to clean them!","vendorName":"The Power of Products"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/e1844c87-dc1e-45c8-a472-873cf1f1a088/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Honest Review of Crocs!","vendorName":"Gillian McTague"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/eecac5e3-820b-4926-a321-80d4b1d6e417/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs, What you should know?","vendorName":"✅ TheOfficialPlusOne"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/cd3d65c8-7d27-4715-a10c-ec2367eacc24/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Comfy unisex classic crocs!!!","vendorName":"Mz KanKan"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/d734d422-a828-4e5c-a980-4fb512c5f0c7/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Watch BEFORE You Buy Crocs. Comfy or Not? The Real Deal! ","vendorName":"John Gjamov"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/6b7f977e-7209-443f-b63e-30620ad54204/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.342X192P_20HZ_350KBPS_VER_1_0.mp4","title":"I wear these every day and they are for women and men","vendorName":"Phil Hill Knows Smart Home Tech"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/80199be7-31a3-4dc2-ae69-835f1d4f4545/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Honest review of the ugliest shoes you can buy ","vendorName":"Ally Con"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/bcc02843-64a2-44d7-bbb4-9f3721381fd3/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Beige Crocs - Black History Month Edition","vendorName":"Monique Tyler "}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/6615bce6-2cb5-4568-8b26-93079b5a632f/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"One of my fav shoes! Great for around the house and camping ","vendorName":"Dana Lentz"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/e7b31e94-6bcc-49d5-95a8-5e25b25ae1e9/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Are Crocs Good After Knee Surgery","vendorName":"Anthony Maritato, PT"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/26a3d31b-75f2-48b9-b941-f4f8e1fb98fa/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Original Crocs vs Generic #thisorthat","vendorName":"Tom's Coffee Corner"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/8a2b7704-d185-415c-9646-8f9c7938a4b7/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Crocs Unisex Adult Classic Clogs - I NEVER Knew THIS","vendorName":"RevYourLifeTV Recommendations Page"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/e7b31e94-6bcc-49d5-95a8-5e25b25ae1e9/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Are Crocs Good After Knee Surgery","vendorName":"Anthony Maritato, PT"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/8ec433d6-b508-4219-9f0a-fa4c0548284c/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Crocs Unisex-adult Men's and Women's Classic Clog","vendorName":"Mathew Ignash"}, {"previewUrl":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/vse-vms-transcoding-artifact-us-east-1-prod/713e4c13-e56d-40cd-9662-5f701ca32a80/videopreview.jobtemplate.mp4.default.mp4","title":"Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Clogs: No problem with wet feet.","vendorName":"Rock City Reviews & Tips"} %}

Ürün Videoları:

{% endif %}

Ürün URL: https://www.amazon.com/crocs-Unisex-Classic-Black-Women/dp/B0014BYHJE

Hiç yorum yok: